Welcome to the Cleveland County Health Department’s Website. Our vision is to create a healthy place to live today and tomorrow. Here you’ll find links (down the right hand side) to our various departments. Please take a moment to look around the site. If your questions aren’t answered please call 704-484-5100 and we’ll connect you to someone that can answer your questions.
190 Deer Creek Road, Casar
237 Range Road, Kings Mountain
Recent Information and Upcoming Events:
- June 8th: Animal Adoption Day at Tractor Supply in Shelby
- June 15th: Free Rabies Vaccination and Operation Medicine Drop Drive Through Event at Kings Mountain High School
- Press Release: 4/29/13 CCHD resuming TB testing
- Press Release: 4/18/13 State Investigation of Measles Outbreak
Press Release: 4/17/13 Nationwide shortage of Tubersol
- FLU INFORMATION AND FORMS: The Cleveland County Health Department is now offering FREE FLU VACCINES to uninsured and underinsured. We join the NC Division of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in urging everyone to make a flu vaccination a priority this season. To better streamline the process of obtaining your seasonal flu vaccination please download our consent form here and bring it with you. To read the full press release from the health department please click here.
- Animal Contact Exhibit Information
- TDap Consent Forms: English and Spanish
- Immunization list here.
- To find out if the Cleveland County Health Department is experiencing a closing or delay due to inclement weather, you may call our Inclement Weather Line at 704-484-5294.
Creating a healthy place to live today & tomorrow.
To Assure, Enhance, and Protect the health of Cleveland County citizens through education and prevention.
Cleveland County Health Department
315 East Grover Street
Shelby, NC 28150
Persons with disabilities:
Persons with disabilities requirement as described in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please notify us of your needs when you request a service or program. Participation in Cleveland County Health Department services is without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability.