The Maternity Clinic provides prenatal care to pregnant women in Cleveland and surrounding counties. The clinic is staffed by a physician, public health nurses, social workers, health educators, and nutritionists. The staff of the maternity clinic is committed to providing each client with quality, caring and individualized care to meet their specific needs. Services include:
What happens when I visit the maternity clinic?
- Evaluation of medical history with an RN
- Education class and materials: You will learn about medications, pre-term labor signals, stages of labor, foods to avoid, cord blood banking, etc.
- Nutritionist visit and WIC certification
- Social Assessment: Work with a social worker to identify outstanding needs
- Time with a physician and registered nurses
- Breastfeeding classes (if desired)
- Referrals to outside resources
- Lamaze/Prepared Childbirth classes
- Tour of Cleveland Regional Medical Center labor/delivery
- Referral to Nurse Family Partnership (for first time mothers)
- Ongoing case management
How do I get started?
- If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call 980-484-5153 and our staff will be glad to assist you.
- Please see our Maternity Brochure for more explanation of services and benefits of Maternal Health.