Nurse-Family Partnership is an evidence-based, community health program that uses nurse home visits to help transform the lives of low income, first-time parents and their children. The Nurse Family Partnership is currently implemented in over 32 states across our country. NFP strives to help women have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
They can help you:
- Become a better parent.
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby.
- Make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community.
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.
If you are pregnant for the first time and believe that this service can be of benefit to you and your child, please call 704-669-3152 for more information or you can visit www.nursefamilypartnership.org.